We missed you and it is with pleasure that we welcome you again since Monday, May 25th, 2020! For this, we have taken all sanitary precautions:
- All our rooms will be carefully cleaned and disinfected after each guest using the Biozone device which destroys viruses and decontaminates the air. To guarantee you a healthy environment and to prove our commitment, each room will be sealed after cleaning.
- At your arrival, you will find hydro-alcoholic gel distributed in the common areas via devices that can be operated with a pedal, as well as a mask, in an individual bag given at check-in by our receptionists.
- Our highly motivated teams are waiting for you and will ensure your protection, as well as their own, with ground markings and posters reminding you of the barrier gestures in order to guide you through our lobby.
- We will serve our continental breakfast as room service, or directly at the restaurant on a platter.
- Our restaurant has reopened its doors, respecting all current measures. You will have at your disposal an adapted, digital menu.
We remain at your disposal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for any further information.
Your Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau hotel is delighted to have obtained the label ALLSAFE, and offers you a stay in all serenity!
Welcoming, safeguarding and taking care of others is at the very heart of what we do and who we are. The health, safety and well-being of our staff, guests, owners and partners remains our top priority as the world goes through this unprecedented crisis.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to ensure the safety of our clients and employees as hotels reopen, Accor have elevated those norms even further by launching a unique cleanliness and prevention label: ALLSAFE. The ALLSAFE standards have been developed with and vetted by Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspections and certification.